Where can I request an official legalised translation to Italian?

The translation can be requested to a certified sworn translator at the Italian Diplomatic Representations (Embassy or Consulate) closer to the geographical area where the qualification was issued.

In alternative, it is possible to request a Verification Certificate of the qualification through CIMEA